Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tomorrow I see the therapist again. I really need to make an appointment with the Food Police, but don't feel like there is a point right now. I'm resisting the food management side of things. Until I'm ready to work more actively on it or until I can break down and identify specific problem areas, I think it's a waste of my time. I didn't go to group therapy last week due to the flooding problem. It was the night that we were able to get water restoration in and there was a lot of paperwork to sign.

I do see some small changes in how and what I'm eating. Just going to go slow and take it one day at a time. My perfectionist tendencies are strong in this area. There is a need to find a balance between how much I work on this so I can make progress and spending too much time obsessing, which of course, I don't want to do. If that remotely makes sense. It does in my head, and that's more clarity than I've had regarding eating and weight issues than I've had in a long time.

No comments: