Thursday, August 30, 2007

Homework, Homework, Homework

Lots and lots of homework. I have two clinical preps to do tomorrow, along with a paper to get started on. Plus all of the chapters to stay on top of for regular class. Yet I'm sitting on the 'puter instead. The way I see it, I still have 14 hours to do the work, along with the weekend, and two 'free' days where I can skip a chapter. And thus the procrastination game begins. Luckily for me, I'm an expert.

A brief word on cliques. They SUCK!!! Already the worst nurse in training EVER is driving me crazy. She's hobbling around and I for one want to see scars, I don't think she had surgery. She's a complete and total liar. She spent all of 10 min. with a new classmate and yet proclaims her to be a weirdo. Hello pot, this is kettle...look in the mirror and see the psychosis! Thank God she's not on my floor, nor in my med-surg group. A word to the almost 50 year old: WTF do you think you are doing being 'friends' with 20 year olds? Do you really think they just want to hang out with you? NO!!! They want your GPA and that's it. So the rule is: Head down and mouth shut unless instructor is present to impress.

Hopefully I'll get some good new experiences, although none of my residents are diabetics. However, this is NOT where I need a lot of experience.

Finally, a word on bunnies and dogs: These do not mix. The bunnies in my back yard (RIP) are most certainly not related to Bugs, or they would have escaped. Instead, they are churning in my dogs' stomachs and I'm praying they do not make a reappearance tonight. Please God? PLEASE???? Regurgitated bunnies in the house does not make for a happy Sunny.

1 comment:

HMECDM said...

This too shall pass!
Bunnys
Classmates
Old People...