Friday, August 17, 2007

Pathetic

DS us angry at me for telling the truth. I told his bmom about calling me a bitch, and now he's trying to say he's not the one who said it, and that what he actually said was "She's not usually like this". I can only speculate, but it seems that he doesn't like this reflection. He did the typical teenager thing to me "how dare you eavesdrop!" um, sweetie you were in the living room, how is that eavesdropping?

The 18 year old got fired, what a shock. Apathy is the word that springs to mind over and over. He's just so afraid of life. He keeps saying he wants to work more, but puts all of the responsibility on me or beloved to do all the work for him in getting a better job. Dinner tonight, for example. He said he was hungry but asked me what I was making for dinner. I wasn't finished working outside, so I told him nothing--but he was free to make whatever he wanted. When everyone else got home I made hamburgers, and he decided he wasn't actually hungrey before (doesn't remember saying he was, perhaps?) but he wolfed down two burgers. I didn't ask, but he also didn't offer to help me finish in the yard sooner so that I could make dinner sooner. He ate a handful of bread, with nothing on it, for lunch. For breakfast, he waited until the banana bread was finished baking and ate some of that. In otherwords, he didn't life a single finger all day to do anything for himself. He's paralyzed by the mere act of living.

No comments: