Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The boys really are unbelievable. They've been complaining about their change being stolen, and yet they have no problem going through our personal stuff and stealing OUR change, to the tune of close to $100 or more (estimate) over the past year. Meanwhile, with gas at over $3/gallon, I haven't been charging them for rides to and from work.

If I would have left my parents' house in the middle of the night I would have been in trouble, although honestly I don't think they would have done anything. I called the police to go and find them, which really was much harder to do than I anticipated. The fact that Rich lied to us about being with P, this makes me wary about letting him try and get his temps. before he takes the class. As much as I want him to get license as soon as possible for my own convenience 9and cost savings) I really don't think he's ready for the responsibility. Truth be told, I'm hurt that he lied and he's lost some trust.

I love the new lock we put on the closet though--I wish we would have done it last year when we were originally thinking about it.

Tomorrow is part three of my Emily Program evaluation. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Once I logged my food, I was surprised to find out how much less I actually ate than I thought I did. I'm also excited to get weighed again tomorrow. Even though I wanted DH to take the scale away, I miss it. I don't think I could have stopped weighing myself 10 times a day on my own. DH doesn't think we have somewhat of a "co dependant (I hate that word) relationship" when it comes to food, but I see it. He has has own issues with food that he has yet to face but I doubt he will.

1 comment:

HMECDM said...

You are a serious hottie - please post a picture!