Saturday, September 29, 2007

inventory

Today's food totals, in backwards order:

  • 4 pieces of cheese pizza, from a large pie
  • 2 large pieces of german chocolate cake
  • 1 'double' cosmo
  • 1/2 ham & cheese sand.
  • 1 latte
  • 1 handful of pretzels
  • 1/2 cup of coffee with cream
  • 1 egg
  • 1 piece of buttered toast
  • 1 sausage patty
  • 1 cup of hashbrowns

I have no perspective on the amounts...too much? Probably calorically. Too much volume. Maybe a little bit, but this damn headache has me trying anything I can to ignore it. Aspirin, tylenol, and alcohol...also my neck warmer. It felt good, but it didn't get rid of it 100% of the way.

This week starts the 6th week of classes. I'm almost 1/2 way done with the semester. It's getting easier. The demands/volume of work is still there, but the actual time spent studying is less. School is pretty darn easy for me. I've been keeping track of Big Fat Liar, she missed clincals on Friday. So far, since school has started, she's had her classes cancelled, her financial aid messed up, her son's surgery, her dh's surgery, is recovering from her own surgery, missed a day of LTC clinicals, was late 3 times (at least), her DH had shingles (supposedly in his eye also), he was out of town too, and this created huge problems for her own daycare situation.

Speaking as someone whose life is almost always chaotic, I really don't believer her. She is a major drama mama and constantly looking for attention. Several pat answers do tend to stem the emesis as it flows from her mouth:

-Gee, are you going to die on us today?

-Do we need to send a priest to your house for last rites?

-Gosh, whenever I get overwhelmed with all the chaos in my life, all I have to do is think about yours and I feel better.

Perhaps that last one feeds the monster a little, but it IS a jab at her lying and drama mama act. She's fat too.

No comments: